boston.com – More than 2,100 runners were treated Monday at medical tents along the 26.2-mile Boston Marathon course for dehydration, heat exhaustion, and other ailments as temperatures blasted into the upper 80s, shattering records.
Published in Subscribe to the RSS feed of Features Features / Subscribe to the RSS feed of News News
Like this? Let your friends know now!
Latest articles from Administrator
- Locals Win Rock ‘n’ Roll Portland Half Marathon posted on Monday, 20 May 2013 07:27
- SPU TRACK & FIELD: Falcons will be sending 8 to NCAA national championships posted on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 09:30
- There are NO excuses for not registering now for the Portland Marathon posted on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 13:52
- Thomas Omwenga captures his 4th Men’s Marathon Title and new Women’s Champion Crowned at BMO Vancouver Marathon posted on Monday, 06 May 2013 13:40
- ETHIOPIANS DEBA AND ASSEFA PREVAIL AT THE 37TH LILAC BLOOMSDAY RUN posted on Monday, 06 May 2013 13:39