(Photo: ERIKA SCHULTZ / THE SEATTLE TIMES) Albert Erickson, 83, of Monroe, Wash., throws the javelin during USATF Master's National Decathlon Championship Sunday, July 15, 2012. Erickson, the second oldest athlete at the decathlon, competed in 10 events over two days at Woolsey Stadium in Shoreline. Competitors, ages 18-86, traveled from around the country to participate in events like the long jump, shot put, pole vault and 1,500-meter run.
Published in Subscribe to the RSS feed of Features Features / Subscribe to the RSS feed of News News
Like this? Let your friends know now!
Latest articles from Administrator
- Sunday, May 25. Good Karma 5K Run & 4K Walk posted on Sunday, 25 May 2014 00:00
- Sunday, October 12. GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon posted on Sunday, 12 October 2014 00:00
- Sunday, September 28. Spartan “Sprint” Race 5K posted on Sunday, 28 September 2014 00:00
- Saturday, September 27. Spartan “Beast” Race 20K posted on Saturday, 27 September 2014 00:00
- Saturday, September 6. Lake Chelan Shore to Shore Marathon*, Half* & 10K* posted on Saturday, 06 September 2014 00:00