(Photo: ERIKA SCHULTZ / THE SEATTLE TIMES) Albert Erickson, 83, of Monroe, Wash., throws the javelin during USATF Master's National Decathlon Championship Sunday, July 15, 2012. Erickson, the second oldest athlete at the decathlon, competed in 10 events over two days at Woolsey Stadium in Shoreline. Competitors, ages 18-86, traveled from around the country to participate in events like the long jump, shot put, pole vault and 1,500-meter run.
Published in Subscribe to the RSS feed of Features Features / Subscribe to the RSS feed of News News
Like this? Let your friends know now!
Latest articles from Administrator
- Annual Sundodger Invite Set For Saturday posted on Thursday, 18 September 2014 14:04
- How’s your Heart Health? Be aware of these emerging risk factors posted on Thursday, 18 September 2014 14:00
- Dealing with the heat posted on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 08:17
- Pacing Yourself posted on Wednesday, 03 September 2014 11:35
- Lorpen T3 Light Trail Running Sock Review posted on Tuesday, 02 September 2014 09:30